Friday, June 17, 2011

St Louis's Best Steaks & Seafood


Kreis' Restaurant in St Louis, MO, is known for its excellent steaks and seafood. It's been in business because 1948 and is known for it's exceptional prime rib. They tend to be conveniently located 1/3 mile north of freeway 40/64 between Conway and Ladue streets or from the Airport, they are just 7 1/2 miles south associated with highway 70, just a 1/2 mile south associated with Ladue road on the western side of Lindbergh.





George Tompras and his sister, Renee Bogdanos, were raised in the restaurant company. Taking over Kreis' Restaurant from their father, Byron, who died in 1989, the set has worked hard to maintain alive his adoration for food.





For Tompras, becoming innovative is critical. "Although the recipes for clam chowder and Oscar sauce have remained the same over the years, we are constantly trying new sauces for our fish and seafood dishes," he says. "Everyone in the kitchenincluding the waiterssamples new dishes and provides input in to the process."







And reviews given by customers tell it all:



? I went there for my birthday last week simply because I LOVE PRIME RIB!! I simply moved to St.Louis and had heard that Kreis' was the only restaurant around worthy of serving Perfect Rib. I was not disappointed. It was superb-juicy, tender and tasty, not to mention Large!!



? Was a great experience, my personal sons (all adults) said that was the very best steak the ever endured, my sister purchases her steak well done and she said that it had been also perfect and the best steak.



? I 'm here from San antonio and a friend turned me on to Kreis. He was right, Greatest steak I have ever had! I'll be back to attempt the Prime Rib next! Kreis's is a must if your in the St. Louis area!!!





For more about this popular St Louis restaurant please visit kreisrestaurant.


No comments:

Post a Comment